MEMBERS PARTY BOOKINGS
Our Members can hire the Club for private parties at competitive rates. Terms and conditions are displayed below and application forms can be requested at the bar or downloaded from this website.
You must submit your application form to the Club at least 2 months before the date of your proposed party.
Please click on the logo above to download the application form.
Please note that we do not allow birthday parties for persons under 21.
Please advise your Guests that parking in limited in Lyndale Road.
1) The Management reserve the right to impose further conditions.
2) We do not charge for members to hire the hall. However we require a £50 returnable deposit and the member making the booking must agree to cover the repair cost of any damage or breakage should it be more than the deposit held.
There is a £60 charge for the disco if you wish to use this facility.
3) A list of all expected Adult Guests must be provided along with your deposit payment
at least 7 days before your party is due to take place.
4) You as the member making the booking assume full responsibility for all your Guests.
5) You may be financially responsible for any malicious damage caused within the Club by your Guests or caused as a result of actions or behaviour of your Guests.
6) You must not knowingly invite any persons known to be on the Pubwatch files. If you know of any Guest who has been banned from any Licensed premises in Reigate, Red hill or Merstham, you must ask our permission before inviting that Guest.
7) Any persons found to be drinking alcohol or purchasing alcohol for persons under 18 will be asked to leave the premises.
8) The Committee reserve the right to withdrawal permission for your party should it become necessary to protect the Club and its license. Notice will be given wherever possible.
9) You must have been a full Member at least 6 months before making a booking.
10) You must be present at your party and throughout.
11) Your co-operation at all times is expected.
12) The use of the Club’s disco equipment is not included within the cost. The cost of the disco hire is £60.
13) You are asked to remind all your Guests that they are expected to leave the Club quietly and not to cause nuisance or distress to the Residents of Lyndale or Monson Road.
14) Parties may be booked for Members & their immediate family only.
15) Children must be kept under control at all times.
16) Please advise any Guests under 25yrs old that ID will be required.
17) Please ensure that any balloons are secured and not left to float around the floor.
18) Please note that Heelys / wheeled trainers are banned for safety reasons.